Improving the lifespan of your Baby Jogger stroller
Over time, wear and tear on your stroller can impact the appearance and functionality of your stroller. However, there are some simple steps you can take to improve the lifespan of your Baby Jogger Stroller and keep it looking fresh and new.
- For those using your stroller every day, applying grease to your axels every 3 months will ensure your wheels feel smooth on your walks.
- Give the brakes some love - spraying lubricant into the brake on moving parts will help clean out any dirt that may impact the way your brake operates.
- Every 6 months check to make sure the screws are still tight and tighten any that may have loosened.
- Store your stroller away from the harsh Australian sun and away from direct sunlight as to avoid fading on the fabric, especially the canopy.
- Keep it dry. If using your stroller in the rain or wet, be sure to dry your wheels off after to avoid the water soaking in to and interacting with the rubber compounds.
We hope these tips are of assistance and look forward to sharing the journey with you!
To explore our full range, click here.