Baby Jogger’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Baby Jogger warrants that the frame is free of manufacturer defects for the lifetime of the product. Manufacturer defects include, but are not limited to, the breaking of welds and frame tube damage. Textile or soft side materials, the folding mechanism, and all other components shall be warranted for one year from the date of purchase (except for tubes and tires). Proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim and the warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.
Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Corrosion or rust
- Incorrect assembly or the installation of third party parts or accessories not compatible with the original design
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect
- Commercial use
- Improper storage/care of the unit
- Beware of eBay, Amazon and international website sales
Required for Warranty:
- The Serial Number ( Engraved onto the frame of the stroller)
- Manufactured date ( engraved into the frame under the Serial Number )
- Item or Model Number – ( on a Sticker near the rear wheel located on the frame)
- Colour of Stroller
- Model of Stroller
- Proof of Purchase
A receipt from an authorised Baby Jogger retailer is required to fulfil a warranty claim. If you no longer have a receipt, we recommend contacting the authorised retailer that you purchased from to obtain a copy if available.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. TABC reserves the right to review and assess all products before replacement or refund. You are responsible to returning the product for assessment so we can complete all warranty claims.